Time & Location
Sep 15, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM PDT
About the event
TRE® (tension-trauma release exercises) offers a natural way to dismantle the build-up of stress in our body, mind, and emotions. This reduces the reactive states of freeze, flight, fight, dissociation, and overwhelm. When we recognize what state we are in, this informs how we relate to ourselves and others. Keeping our nervous system regulated and our mind present offers us a balanced state of being.
This class will include:
- guided body scan to practice body awareness and interoception
- TRE® (tension-trauma release exercises) to open up the psoas muscle
- 20 minutes of tremoring with self-regulation
- direct feedback about your tremoring experience
- various ideas to bring more presence and safety to your experience
- rest and grounding
TRE® is not recommended if you are pregnant, have had a recent injury or surgery, have epilepsy, or untreated high blood pressure
3rd Fridays of the month @ 9:30 am—10:30 am online via Zoom. PST/San Francisco, California. Great for those who are in the US, Canada, South America, and Europe. Convert your time zone here.